Our Dental Practice and Business attorneys represent general dentists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, pediatric dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, prosthodontists and periodontists across the country in a wide range of transactional matters. These include practice acquisitions/sales, associate agreements, buy-sell agreements, succession planning and many other transitional matters encountered at different stages during the professional career of a dentist. Our attorneys also deliver a broad range of general corporate advice, business and regulatory guidance, and tax and succession planning to numerous dental and specialty practices.
Whether they are new graduates negotiating associate agreements, dentists in mid-career seeking to buy or sell a practice, or retiring dentists seeking to phase-out (either slowly or quickly), our clients work with legal counsel who understand the business and unique challenges of the dental industry.
Our services to dental practices include:
- Negotiation of Dental Associate Agreements
- Choice of Entity/Formation Services
- Acquisitions and Sales of Dental Practice
- Limited Liability Company Agreements
- Lease Review and Negotiation
- Space Sharing Arrangements
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Practice Succession Planning
- Parent/Child Dental Transitions
- Partnership/Shareholder Disputes
- Negotiation of Agreements with Dental Service Organizations (DSOs)
- Employment Matters
- Tax Planning